The work focuses on the development of powder bed-based processes for metallic 3D print as well as printing processes for the fabrication of complex electronic structures. The range of processes includes laser-based processes such as laser powder bed fusion (PBF-LB) and binder jetting (BJ), as well as electron beam melting (PBF-EB), (metal) fused filament fabrication (FFF), dispenser printing and aerosol jet printing. For the selective heat treatment of additively manufactured parts, various furnaces with controlled atmospheres are employed.
Our range of services includes:
- Process development: Powder bed-based additive manufacturing and printing of electronic structures
- Thermal post-treatment with different lamps (IR and flash)
- Heat treatment in controlled atmosphere (e. g. pure hydrogen)
- Paste and ink development
- Development of system components