Workshop "Carbon Electrode Materials"
November 18, 2019
Workshop "Lithium Metal Anodes: Processing and Integration in Next-Generation Batteries"
November 19, 2019
Two workshops – one goal: Shaping the future of energy systems
The development of new materials, their processing and integration into applications are key aspects in the development of safe and high energy future generation energy storage systems. Combined within the joined topic of "Materials for energy" Fraunhofer IWS provided two topical workshops covering latest innovations for two different classes of electrode materials and their impact on enhanced energy storage.
- Synthesis and characterization of advanced carbon electrode materials
- Processing of carbon electrodes
- Carbon electrodes in energy storage and conversion
- Processing of Lithium metal anodes
- Protective coatings on Lithium anodes for battery applications
- Safety and performance of Lithium anodes in future generation batteries