9th International Summer School "Trends and new developments in Laser Technology"
August 24–27, 2020, Webinar
From 24 to 27 August 2020, TU Dresden and the Fraunhofer IWS are organizing the ninth International Summer School "Trends and new developments in Laser Technology". The one-week summer school offers students and PhD students the opportunity to study basic and applied aspects of laser technology. The program consists of expert lectures, supplemented by participant presentations and informal discussion sessions. The course focuses on sharing and exchanging new ideas in the field of laser technology.
- Surface hardening technologies
- High speed 2D laser cutting
- Laser welding
- Additive manufacturing processes
- Applications of ultra short pulsed lasers
- Laser process simulation
- Laser micro/nano structuring, laser interference patterning
In addition, the programme will include:
- Participant presentations (15 minutes)