Using component-adapted, innovative joining technologies, final product properties and lifespan cycles can be significantly improved. This results, for example, in new fabrication approaches, highly productive manufacturing technologies and unique machine solutions.
- Use of new brillant solid-state lasers for welding conventionally non-weldable metallic mixed joints
- Multipass narrow-gap welding
- Laser welding with buffer material, e.g. heat exchanger Cu-tube-steel bottom
- Welding of Li-battery contacts
- Spatter and pore-reduced laser beam welding