Typical representatives of the material range are light metals with high specific strength and copper up to high-strength steel materials, cast iron and nickel. In order to ensure sufficient joint strength and to guarantee the highest weld seam quality, material-technical adjustments have to be realized in the weld seam. In our processes we enhance the process limits of pure laser beam welding by laser induction welding and processes involving filler material and heat treatment to modify the local properties of the weld seam.
- Laser welding, e.g. low-alloy case-hardening steels
- Laser induction welding, e.g. tempered steels
- Laser welding with filler material, e.g. mixed joint cast iron / steel
- Laser welding with filler material & heat treatment, e.g. steels with case-hardening layer
- Laser beam welding of patchwork structures in car body construction
- Laser beam welding of aluminum die casting
- Laser beam welding of nickel-based materials