Particle Monitoring System (PAmos)
The compact device ”PAmos” determines and monitors fine dust pollution in technical systems, processes and in laboratories. The Fraunhofer IWS monitoring solution can be integrated into the employees' working area with low effort, helping them to safely comply with health and safety regulations.
PAmos is used in particular in dry powder processes, additive manufacturing, coating and ablation processes, welding processes, laser processing, and battery manufacturing and processing. The particle monitoring system detects fine dust particles of the classes PM1.0, PM2.5, PM4 and PM10, measures the usual air values such as temperature, pressure and humidity and additionally has an air quality sensor (AQI) included. The measured values are transmitted wirelessly in real time and the measurement result is conveniently displayed in a browser without additional installation. Meshing of several devices is also possible.
Do you have a need for fine dust measurements? We will gladly accept your inquiries and adapt our system to your specific requirements. Together we will develop an individual solution for you. In addition, we support you with precise particle measurement technology.
- Compact housing for integration into technical processes, systems and machine housings
- Measurement of fine dust concentration: PM1.0, PM2.5, PM4 and PM10 (µg/m³)
- Measurement of number of particles: PM1.0, PM2.5, PM4 and PM10 (#/cm³)
- Measurement of air values: temperature, pressure and humidity
- Measurement of indoor air quality (VOC)
- Measured values are transmitted wirelessly in real time via a browser
- Measured value output also via external monitor or PC/laptop and tablet
- Integrated power supply
- Data storage for further processing and evaluation