Guidelines for speakers
- conference language: English
- presentation time: 30 minutes (25 min presentation + 5 min discussion) or corresponding to the program
- Each participant will be provided with proceedings containing the abstracts of the talks. For your abstract (English) please exclusively use the offered WORD form. Store it with your name on your computer and fill in the contents (1 A4 page, in English)
- Please, mail the PDF document to email@example.com using the keyword Abstract Lithium-Sulfur-Batteries 2017, not later then July 17, 2017.
- presentation slices: English
- You can send your presentation by email (up to a file size of 3 MB) or post it on CD by October 13, 2017.
- data file version: PowerPoint or PDF (without password)
- Another option is the upload to our ftp server. The access data for the ftp server will be provided on request.
- In order to ensure a smooth running we will test your presentation on our server prior to the conference.
- After the conference the presentation files can be downloaded. Each participant will receive a password via e-mail. By returning (not later then October 13, 2017) the attached form you agree.
- For the announcement of your presentation by the session chair I would like to ask you for a short summary of your presentation and your professional career (5-6 key points) by October 13, 2017.