Frequently new system technology is required to fully exploit the technical and economical potential of new or further developed techniques in laser materials processing and more powerful and higher quality laser beam sources. We develop customer tailored solutions if these system components are not yet commercially available. Examples include processing optics with enhanced functionality and hard- and software components for online process monitoring and control.
- Technological development of Remote processes for welding-, cutting processes and surface treatment of metals and non-metals
- Design, set-up and qualifying of highly dynamic processing systems for gas assisted Remote- laser processing
- Providing of process-and system adapted software
- Implementation of sensors and diagnostic for process control
- Determination of beam parameter of laser beam sources
- Characterization of optical systems